Laser Doppler Anemometry Alignment Tool
The SCITEK LDA Alignment Tool (LDA-AT) aids Laser Doppler Anemometry (LDA) setup and calculates geometrical parameters for 1D, 2D or 3D LDA systems. Geometrical parameters, beam separation and relative beam angle are calculated for all beam pairs. For 3D LDA systems, the coordinate projection and transformation matrices are also calculated.
The software is designed to be used in conjunction with a traverse system (of your choosing) for 3D coordinate measurement of the location of the camera relative to the LDA system.
• SCITEK LDA-AT software
• WF-2008 software dongle
• SCITEK ND filter with OD 4.0 plus mounting for Canon cameras
• Canon EOS 4000D DSLR camera body
• Canon battery charger LC-E10E
• Canon battery pack LP-E10
• Canon mains power cable for battery charger
• Canon EOS 4000D documents
• 2m USB 2.0 A male to Mini B male cable
• Protective carry case
• Windows 10 64-bit operating system
• 8GB RAM